Monday, June 21, 2010

Father's Day fun...

Happy Father's Day to all those special dads out there!  It was a good day to thank our dads for all the love and providing that they gave us growing up and still continue to do!  The meaning has become even deeper each year that Mike has been a dad... I have seen first hand how deep the Love of a father is!  As a kid, I just expected my dad to love me (because he did), I didn't realize how deep that love ran and how hard he worked to make our upbringing the best he could!  I see it now through Mike... He would do anything for our kids and works so hard to provide and protect his whole family.  Thank you dear and thank you dad, I hope you had a good day!

Now for the fun stuff... Mike, his dad and Josh spent the afternoon golfing and while I was not there to capture any pictures from this outing, I did catch some a few weeks ago:
Using a driver
One of the best parts was riding in the golf cart with grandpa!
Watching and learning
Good first attempt at putting by himself!
Daddy will show him how to hold the club!
Yay!  I think he might have made that one in the hole!
I even got to try my hand at golfing... We won't talk about how that went!

For my dad, we went in with my mom to get my dad a new chair and ottoman. His new job requires upwards of walking 10 miles a day, so this is a great place to rest his feet afterwards!
The boys like sitting with him in it too!

1 comment:

Coby said...

What a wonderful post! I love the pics of Joshua golfing - he's so adorable! And the one of Joshua and Kyle with your dad - you can really see the family resemblance!