Our first harvest of romaine
Stuff needed for the dressing
I learned how to Coddle an egg... Pour boiling water into a cup and gently drop an egg in it for 1 min
Whisk the oil, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, salt, mustard & garlic and then crack the coddled egg into the mixture and whisk some more.
The recipe called for croutons, but I didn't have any so I made some. Just paint onto slices of bread, a mixture of olive oil, garlic, parm cheese & a little butter.
Cut into small pieces
... and bake at 425 for about 10-15 minutes
Pour all the ingredients into a bag, twist the top until an air bubble is formed and shake until evenly coated (this was something I learned when I worked at a restaurant in college).
Put on serving dishes and sprinkle with parm cheese.
This recipe was toddler approved!
No comments:
Post a Comment