Saturday, June 12, 2010

Gardens & Aquarium

This time of the year is one of my favorites to visit the Bio Park!  The roses are in full bloom and smell fantastic.  The Heritage farm has their elaborate veggie garden growing and the shady walkways are so freshly made up of new annuals!  While those might be some of my favorite parts of the park, I once again failed to take any pictures of those things... This is what I did get-

The 'Big kids' crossing the creek without their shoes on in the Japanese gardens
Waving bye, bye to the train

Look at all those babies among my two friends and I!  They look tired and bored, things are so limited from a stroller!
Kyle was soooo happy to get out the stroller and sooo proud to climb on top of this giant radish!
Watching the fish at the aquarium
K was fascinated with the sharks

It was a great trip!

No comments: